Monday, January 9, 2012

Marlins Keep Organist

Take me out, To the ball game, Take me out With the crowd Buy me some peanuts And Crackerjack I don't care if I never never get back Let me root, root root For the home team If they don't win It's a shame For it's one, two, Three strikes you're out At the old ball game!

Dick Jans will continue being the Marlins Organist but at the Marlins new ball park, according to Glenn Geffner (Marlins Radio), Marlins to keep entertaining  fish fans with songs like Take  Me Out to The Ball Game!

Glenn Geffner on Dick Jans returning,Wouldn't be a ballpark without a live organist! Dick Jans is Great!”
Marlins Nation Writer Jacobo Hakim: As a Marlins fan, “I love to hear his songs!” " It keep the fans entertaining, and if whether we are winning or losing, it's all about the entertainment value at a Marlins game.

No comments:

Post a Comment